Future Campus Framework Discussion | Page 119 | Syracusefan.com

Future Campus Framework Discussion

Are you a model?!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
This is nitpicking but couldn't they add an SU flag at the top?

After reading the SU text I’m not sure that pic is complete yet. That’s not 4x the dome.

I think the "4x the Dome" comment isn't correct (the boom will never be fully extended vertically, and the crane sits ~30 feet below the Dome floor), but there are some other crane pieces yet to be assembled, so maybe it's not complete right now.

I’m sure I’m not the only one who got this as, but, I thought it was priceless...

Honest question:

Who does NOT want to get a shot at the controls of that crane?
Seems like every year there's a crane accident in some big city, somewhere, with disastrous results. Usually high winds. We've made jokes about the crane falling and getting the 81 project started... but more likely in a thunderstorm there would be west winds and the crane might end up resting somewhere in 311 heaven.

Seems like every year there's a crane accident in some big city, somewhere, with disastrous results. Usually high winds. We've made jokes about the crane falling and getting the 81 project started... but more likely in a thunderstorm there would be west winds and the crane might end up resting somewhere in 311 heaven.
Now that's putting a cheery face on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom