Class of 2014 - Ga. DB Chris Murphy is offered. | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Ga. DB Chris Murphy is offered.

This staff is casting a wide net and doesnt seem afraid to go toe to toe with the big boys. As they say " Never up never in"

This staff is casting a wide net and doesnt seem afraid to go toe to toe with the big boys. As they say " Never up never in"
We seem to have a lot of offers, but nobody compares to Rutgers. It seems they have offered every single play east of the Rockies. That really isn't too much of an exaggeration either.

We seem to have a lot of offers, but nobody compares to Rutgers. It seems they have offered every single play east of the Rockies. That really isn't too much of an exaggeration either.
Who gives a flying about them

It is an impressive list of offers but the the thing that caught my attention is that Ga. Tech was one of the few not to offer and Ga. is not even listed. Maybe he wants to spread his wings?

It is an impressive list of offers but the the thing that caught my attention is that Ga. Tech was one of the few not to offer and Ga. is not even listed. Maybe he wants to spread his wings?
...or, maybe his grades are suspect. GT has pretty high standards.

Same thing was said about George Morris and GA Tech will come to regret not going after him either.

Doubt it as he has reported offers from Vandy, UVA, Carolina, Wake.
Good point...maybe next time I should be less lazy and look at his offer list.

Looks like Coach Lea has a traveling companion...or is it divide and conquer.

Jason Dukes@CoachPapaDukes3h
Thank you to all college coaches that visited Alpharetta today! Coach Moore (Syracuse), Coach Lynch (Rice), Coach Chrawford (Harvard).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom