Game 5 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Wagner | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Game 5 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Wagner

Will the backup QBs even throw a pass? or will we get to see them handoff and run 30x.

Clark did come back late. In fact, I believe he broke up the pass on fourth down that clinched the game.

He was limping some but was still capable of running hard when needed. I am guessing he has a bruise or a sprain. Don't think it is serious.

There was a big drop off in the effectiveness of the defense once Barron was ejected. He is the only guy on the team that get fill that rover role well. Does a nice job in pass defense and run support.

I think SU is protesting the targeting call on him. If they lose it, my understanding is that he has to sit out the first half against Wagner.
If there was ever a game for Barron to miss a half it’s this one

It doesn’t even matter

People are knuckleheads and are going to call CDRW anyway

Even tho GS is got this team to 4-0 and about to be 5-0 on Saturday
What’s an SU sports season without some controversy? Even if it is a bit contrived. It’s what we do. (And we are [annoyingly] good at it, too!)

It doesn’t even matter

People are knuckleheads and are going to call CDRW anyway

Even tho GS is got this team to 4-0 and about to be 5-0 on Saturday
I am not saying there is any reason to replace GS.

But I am going to say that CD-RW was rated more highly coming out of highschool than Shrader was, and given that, I think CD-RW is flying under the radar a little.

We got an OC and QB coach that like to throw.

The backup goes in, that ball is still going in the air.

Even if it’s 40-0 when they goin? I doubt it. Not Dinos style. Run clock, get out of there, and not embarrass the opponent.

Can’t believe the number of people that think it’s a good idea to have our players not play for 3 weeks. Rust city. Of course that will give the constant complainers the opportunity to complain we weren’t prepared.
I prefer rust to injury.

Will the backup QBs even throw a pass? or will we get to see them handoff and run 30x.

They've showed zero hesitation having CDRW throw the ball in the limited appearances he's made, so I think they run the base offense with him in, not just have him as the glorified hand off guy.

This game should be viewed as a developmental opportunity for CDRW -- he's actually had to come into several games, like when Shrader got his helmet knocked off against Purdue, or when he got dinged up. Need to get this kid ready.

I am not saying there is any reason to replace GS.

But I am going to say that CD-RW was rated more highly coming out of highschool than Shrader was, and given that, I think CD-RW is flying under the radar a little.
It's fun to see a debate between 2 4 star Rivals QB's as to who was more or less under the radar as a recruit.

We've definitely come a long way from our next in line being Austin Wilson.

I wonder what the “Blockbuster Bowl Representative” is up to these days.
I think I saw the Cheez-It Bowl people at the Louisville tailgate, if I'm not mistaken. I didn't realize that it's the former Camping World Bowl until I looked it up a few minutes ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom