Game 7 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Pitt | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Game 7 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Pitt

If pena’s out. I’m Honestly more concerned about punt return. Special teams already a weak point. Not sure who I trust back there next

Missing Pena really hurts the team. He’s made huge plays all season.

Hope he’s ok. Sucks that he was obviously hurt on the targeting. If you’re flagged for targeting and the kid you hit gets hurt you should miss as many games as the hurt player misses.
I'm not sure how we beat these guys without Pena. They are going to bring pressure all the time the ball is going to have to get out very fast. Pena is our guy for that. He might actually be the most important player on O after Kyle. This one really hurts to the point I won't touch Cuse on the bet

At this point, losing Pena might be as bad as losing any other player on the team sans McCord. He’s key to our ball control offense. Sigh.

Yeah - this game just got a lot more difficult without Pena.

His loss is a real bummer.

Nixon has shown a wide range of formations and plays. I have faith he will come out with a solid plan with or without Peña.
Agreed but you simply cant lose a guy like Pena and expect to be the same O. This is a massive blow

I don't know why everyone is so worried about Pena. We're playing Pitt so it's Villari week. We gave him some prep during NC State.

Duzzi will have watched what USF's meathead coach did to wildcat Villari in the bowl game and will have their D ready... I expect we'll give it a few tries but I wouldn't expect much from it.

Last edited:
Not what we wanted to hear. Other dudes gotta step up, pretty big loss assuming he is indeed out

Would love to see some sort of breakdown showing number of guys that miss a game(s), average number of games missed per player and total games missed altogether, relative to other teams. It feels like we are constantly playing without so many of our 1st and 2nd teamers every single season.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom