Game 7 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Pitt | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Game 7 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Pitt

I watched the Pitt-Cal game. The Pitt OL was in bad shape. They had both tackles and one of the starting OGs out most of the game.

I think their normal starter at RT didn't play at all and the LT and LG were hurt during the game. That of course was more than a week ago and with the bye, I assume some of these guys might be better now.

The depth chart they released for the SU game has both guys hurt against Cal on it as starters. But we all know how much that means.

This is something to keep an eye on. I think one of the reasons Holstein played so poorly against Cal was because the Pitt OL was not able to pass block well.

Cal's TE had a big day catching the ball. Pitt did not do a good job covering him. OG might be getting a lot of targets tomorrow.

And hopefully Dan finds his hands

Trebor Pena Out ?

I read he is out with a lower body injury, Does anyone know if this is true

What in the hell does "out because of his legs" even mean? He is out of shape because he couldn't stay active while in protocol?

Not questioning the information, just genuinely do not understand. Lol

I mentioned it earlier, my sources say the gout got him.

Keep it here.
I’m pretty sure it was Diabeetus

Animated GIF

Duzzi will have watched what USF's meathead coach did to wildcat Villari in the bowl game and will have their D ready... I expect we'll give it a few tries but I wouldn't expect much from it.
Meathead learns from meathead

I didnt see targeting as his side of helmet hit Pena and then his shoulder. Targeting is crown of head to his head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom