Game Thoughts- Clemson fan | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Game Thoughts- Clemson fan

"If" we apparantly talked trash I have no problem with it at all. Clemson fans are just using it as some North/South cultural referendum to make themselves look above it all. The difference in this game was WR and secondary. Here's to hoping that will change with the new recruits we have coming in as well as the young guys on our team coming up. Coaching was completely lopsided but that's to be expected when we have a completely raw new coaching staff. If Shafer and co are going to stick around for the long haul they will either A) get a hell of a lot better or B) we'll be facing you in the future with a new coaching staff.
I think you may be misinterpreting. We don't get offended when trash is talked, it just ends up being bulletin board material for the team. Dabo is a cheer leader type HC, he loves this kind of stuff, sometimes to the displeasure of our fans.

It would have been easy to come out flat for this game. The coaches look for whatever they can for extra motivation, and I think the talking probably made things a lot easier in that regard.

So don't get us wrong, we're glad your players did, and we're glad they did during the game when they were down by a few TDs. Every time your defense showboated, we doubled down and reamed them.

Talk was fabricated and blown out of proportion. That's what people don't get. But whatever.

-
Of course it was. That's what happens. Clemson used it as motivation. It's why you don't say anything like that to the media.

I wish somebody would monitor this site and tell people to stop some of the crap that's being said. We are starting to sound like Syracuse .com and I purposely got away from that site to get away from the garbage being posted. Lets show a little class.

Can we stop with the basketball talk in the football section - Clemson kicked our @ss fair and square - they are a NC contender, we are not. The best team won - stop with the sour grapes...sour grapes is for losers...

Couldn't agree more. It's like the ones that also want to make foolish remarks towards Clemson's academics. They should inform themselves better prior to making such ignorant comments, especially since Clemson ranks at or near SU in that regard. :crazy:

I can't speak for the rest of the Clemson fans, but I for one hope that Syracuse goes on to have a terrific season. This would help us in the strength of schedule and maybe "The Cuse" can help the ACC dethrone the SEC as the greatest conference football.

Best thing about this thread that I can tell is that Tajh and Sammy are gone next year. Can't wait until we play you next year without your 2 first rounders and a fresh 1st year starter at QB like we have this year.

I bet it will be a different story especially when Hunt and the rest of our players have another year in the system.

The only certainty is that things will change and when they do, we will be there to go for it on 4th down up by 28 in the 4th quarter.