Game thread for tapatalk? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Game thread for tapatalk?

Now that Adonis is playing (and running well) can I put in a formal request for us to NOT try to give him a nickname? I mean, come on, folks...he's already named ADONIS. No nickname is going to top that.

AAM is making me wonder why he didn't played earlier. Love the way he keeps his feet moving.

Graham is having a great game - hope this gives him, the staff and Nassib the confidence to feed him more often.

Our defense SUCKS. Help wanted: pass rushers and defensive backs please apply for immediate openings.

I have never seen a 10 point lead look so vulnerable. ... ooh wait last week

Further proof this team can't put together a full four quarter effort. C'mon fellas!

Unbelievable. Why do they always let the RB run right by on a wheel route. You'd think they might've learned from the Toledo game.

Our defense is just awful. My goodness to give up 24 points in a half and make it so easy for Tulane it gives me so much anger. What guys finish a team off for ONCE. My goodness Marrone we have been outgained 312-229. Tulane is on pace for 600 yards. If we don't win this game by 3 TDs its on Marrone.

Now that Adonis is playing (and running well) can I put in a formal request for us to NOT try to give him a nickname? I mean, come on, folks...he's already named ADONIS. No nickname is going to top that.
Adonis Don't call me Idi Ameen Moore

They are going to air it out in the second half until we can show we can either put pressure on the QB or cover AND prevent the catch by the DBs

The offense sputtered too. What the hell. Where is the defensive pressure? Joke

This week our defense is awful is Shafer still a GOD or is he last weeks news?

Wait, no, I've got it - Adonis Ameen "Gene Okerlund" Moore

Over/under on opening the third quarter w/ a TD scoring drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom