Game thread for tapatalk? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Game thread for tapatalk?

With 8:20 to play in the 3rd, I am saying now that I will be surprised if we win this game. Team looks dead right now. Tulane seems to know everything we are trying to do on offense and defense.

Outscored now 20-7 since we went up 24-7. Offense needs to respond NOW with something other than 3 and out.

I sense another meltdown...please fellas, control yourselves regardless of the outcome of this game. It's not pretty but keep your cool.

What we need are two more holding calls and a couple laterals and runs up the middle for no gains.

Did the defense have too many Hurricanes last night?

Not sure why so many people begin a new thread instead of responding here

It's truly amazing how we continually play up or down to our level of competition every single week.

We haven't won a game by more than a touchdown since Cinci last year. Three OT games this year already, played down to URI, playing down to Tulane. Serious competitive issues with this team. If you know your opponent is inferior, destroy them!

It's truly amazing how we continually play up or down to our level of competition every single week.

We haven't won a game by more than a touchdown since Cinci last year. Three OT games this year already, played down to URI, playing down to Tulane. Serious competitive issues with this team. If you know your opponent is inferior, destroy them!

Meltdown? Who even gives a crap about this boring, uninspiring team anymore? Doug will beg fans to come out and then suck it up again at the next home game anyway. I hate to say it, but this team is becoming unwatchable and very hard to root for. Sad.

Absolutely no pressure on the Tulane QB. Why would they even try to run at this point?

Sorry - SU is NOT playing down to anyone. This team SUCKS. Do it once, maybe twice and I might agree with you. Play like this every week and you SUCK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom