Game thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Game thread

That has to be the worst ending to a football game I've seen since the Iowa OT loss.

I've supported hunt all game but he missed the rb on the wheel on the last play. That was his safety outlet. What?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again to recap...Hunt just threw a BULLET on the money for 1st and 10.

They then proceeded to RUN a sweep, throw a swing pass, and ???

Drop back and throw the fukkin ball down field. WHAT THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN?? An INT?? We lost anyway?

Rodgers was screaming at that coach. Players had to calm him down.

That was a tough loss, but hey at least we didn't get blown out.

Hunt was fine in the 2nd half. That last play isn't on him- had to throw it right away and couldnt wait for the wheel route. Who goes with a wheel route on 4th and 8

McDonald was awful but so was Hunt. Aside from about 5 throws he was terrible. Botching screen passes and throwing behind WRs. Tough to call a game with such a limited QB.

I've supported hunt all game but he missed the rb on the wheel on the last play. That was his safety outlet. What?

Tapatalk
He got rocked as he released the ball. If you reward Mcfarlane was covered on that play

Again to recap...Hunt just threw a BULLET on the money for 1st and 10.

They then proceeded to RUN a sweep, throw a swing pass, and ???

Drop back and throw the fukkin ball down field. WHAT THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN?? An INT?? We lost anyway?

Unbelievably dumb. We didn't even try to go downfield at all again, after that. Mind boggling.

Looked like one of the staff members was blaming Rodgers for not snapping it quick on that fake

No reason they shouldn't have snapped that ball soon considering their intentions. Line was set for 4 seconds before the snap.

Was a dick comment. I'll give you that. But Hunts ability to play QB at the D1 level is exactly why this offense blows.

I don't blame Rodgers, Chryst called his TO just as the umpire started to back away from the ball. He had no shot to snap the ball.

Last edited:
BC will be U G L Y

Terrible game

Rutgeresque type of game

You just knew the missed extra was gonna kill us

Probably cost us a bowl

Was a dick comment. I'll give you that. But Hunts ability to play QB at the D1 level is exactly why this offense blows.

Nope. When he was put in positions to succeed he did some good things. Our passing plays and routes are just awful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom