Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

Bliss keeps talking about Howard's assists against good opponents. But the receiver of the pass has to do the scoring. Two components to that 'stat,' and none of our Gus have been finishing against the good teams.

It's more than just "other players scoring", he needs to get it to the right guy. Have seen him miss a wide open guy at least 5 times today.

I don't know how much of the ACC season I can watch at this rate.

As a lifelong fan of basketball... our IQ is so low I just cannot watch it

Sometimes you have to teach. It is college. I wonder how much teaching (offense) and on fundamentals occurs here. Me thinks very little. Not every player coming here or anywhere has great bball IQ.

Id love to know what team those posters who saw preseason practice were watching when they were raving about our guards and our ability to score because it sure as hell wasnt this team.

Our last 2 pg recruits. Kaleb and Howard. lol

Both guys more like combo guards coming in -- we need to go after pure PGS with speed who can break down defenses. We did this year, and of course we know how that ended up.

Both guys more like combo guards coming in -- we need to go after pure PGS with speed who can break down defenses. We did this year, and of course we know how that ended up.

Like a Quade Green? Thought we didn't need him.

Id love to know what team those posters who saw preseason practice were watching when they were raving about our guards and our ability to score because it sure as hell wasnt this team.
Wasn't just the posters. The coaches were doing the same thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom