Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

We better be all in for the best grad transfer pg this year...cant deal with this

Poop Howard is playing the worst game ive seen a su player play. Second time this year ive said that about him

This thread is depressing and driving me toward seeking more ways to change my conscious.

Our guards are so bad they make me long for Caleb Joseph and mookie jones

I'm sorry, I know we are in the era of the 3point shot but Jesus can we run a fast break together? I effin hate it when dudes run to the 3 point line and wait for a pass especially when they are trailing. Or go to the same side! Or there is no one else is running the floor.

His Lydon getting frozen out? Dude is open half the time we're on offense.

It's like someone designed a Point Guard on NBA 2K with all the possible physical attributes you'd want and then had nothing left over for basketball IQ.

Except he wouldn't score so high in the speed/quickness dept., IMO.

It's like someone designed a Point Guard on NBA 2K with all the possible physical attributes you'd want and then had nothing left over for basketball IQ.

Kid is trying hard and is a gamer but hes no where close to a Div 1 pt guard right now. I mean not even in the neighborhood

If Battle was 100% we could go with Gillon/Battle out there and we'd probably be winning

Oh my Goodness!!!!!

Lydon wide open and White pulls up for a contested jump shot.

Bail out foul.

Are you kidding me with this level of me me me!?

Think it's fair to say that Howard is a very good mid-major and a weak power conference PG. Dude is super frustrating and shouldn't be out there.

Gillon hasn't executed on his drives, but at least he's close to making them. I have nothing else...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom