Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

another momentum killing missed shot and gtown make? shocking

That was a thing of beauty. TT with the BEST pass of the day, excellent finish by Lydon!

lol at that Thompson ejection clip they showed. That was one of my favorite games of all time!

Last edited:
I'm failing to understand how any tandem of ACC guards can be worse than Gillon and Howard. There's no way. At this moment those two might be one of the worst backcourts in CBB.
Silly

Talent is there. Coaching has/is not.
I think both are problematic.
We get 20-60 recruits, and we love them because they chose us, and a lot of posters claim they're better than their rankings due to the 'anti SU scout bias.' But we really are not getting enough Real Talent to compete with our system.

Hey at least Lydon showed up today, that's what we need from him every game.

I think both are problematic.
We get 20-60 recruits, and we love them because they chose us, and a lot of posters claim they're better than their rankings due to the 'anti SU scout bias.' But we really are not getting enough Real Talent to compete with our system.
We just went to two final fours in 4 years. We aren't doing that bad

The line was moving so that people were bettting Cuse...dammit, they deceived me!

Every single time the crowd gets into it. Every time.

The line was moving so that people were bettting Cuse...dammit, they deceived me!

Tough team to bet on man. Never know what team is going to show up. The only team I know that could win this game by 20 or lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom