Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

Imagine I'm just being hyperbolic, but I'd be perfectly happy to have Wildhack allow JB to retire with grace this year and open up a national search. The program needs new blood. I'll take the s***storm from basketball alumni.
Can't do that to Hop. He was promised the job and has waited patiently. Offer him a mega payoff? Epic dollars for pain and suffering?

The problem with an outsider is that we are used to continuity. Anyone who comes in and has success will likely be targeted by the NBA or a college that pays market value salary. JB has us spoiled in terms of longevity and cost.

WILL GIVE PROPS WHEN ITS DUE THO. GREAT GAME TL!!!
If it wasn't for your first sentence, you would have yourself a positive post. But I imagine that's very difficult for you since you wouldn't dare have anyone misinterpret that as you liking Boeheim.

My rating scale for today

Boeheim poop++

Howard poop+++
Gillon poop+
White poop

Thompson poop-

Coleman dnp
Robey dnp
Battle dnp

Lydon great

My 6 year olds team just runs around in circles. No one shoots. Looks like this team.

JB's performance may force him to retire... some games it looks like he doesnt care. I havent seen the fire nearly as often so far this season.

If it wasn't for your first sentence, you would have yourself a positive post. But I imagine that's very difficult for you since you wouldn't dare have anyone misinterpret that as you liking Boeheim.
What is there to be positive about??????? I wish I could be positive about this program but I am not in the least bit.

Can't do that to Hop. He was promised the job and has waited patiently. Offer him a mega payoff? Epic dollars for pain and suffering?

The problem with an outsider is that we are used to continuity. Anyone who comes in and has success will likely be targeted by the NBA or a college that pays market value salary. JB has us spoiled in terms of longevity and cost.
So pay market salary. What the ****!? This is Syracuse Basketball and were in the ACC.

Promises mean nothing until a contract is signed. Wildhack isn't that naive and stupid not to consider other options. Not worried about the future actually. Pretty much anybody can draw up better offense or else one is just shunning all the recruitniks in terms of the actual talent on this team. Wildhack has more cache and power than JB in the current modern world. Not worried outside of this season.

Hard to win when 1 player shows up for SU. This team could have some of the dumbest players I've ever seen. No basketball IQ. I hoped Boeheim would bench Howard in the 2nd half but no, and then he continued to kill SU's hopes of victory.White 3-11. Gillon 4-14. Howard 2-6 with 6 TOs. Thompson 2-8. 56% FT shooting. How many missed lay-ups? Terrible defense. No positives to take away from this game other than the play of Lydon.

My rating scale for today

Boeheim poop++

Howard poop+++
Gillon poop+
White poop

Thompson poop-

Coleman dnp
Robey dnp
Battle dnp

Lydon great
Dude. You need an Imodium.

Tough team to bet on man. Never know what team is going to show up. The only team I know that could win this game by 20 or lose.

I pick the wrong ones lately... I feel dejected :(

Then pack it in. I'm going to have faith that SU will pay to keep the program great.

I pick the wrong ones lately... I feel dejected :(

I use a "system" with my gambling, learned many years ago not to ever bet with my heart or feelings. I use all the analytics as I can and try to make mathematical decisions on my bets. After a season of tweaks a few years back and going legit hard on it this year after a lot of testing last year, I'm already up a month and a half's salary this young college basketball season. And that's with a couple of days of tough, big losses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom