Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

Win or lose, this is not a good team. UConn and Georgetown are terrible. Absolutely awful.

Look, that is B.S. We won four games. Dayton won their league. MTSU looked pretty good against MSU. No one is ever good when you beat them

We did win 4 games, don't care if Dayton won their league, they're not good. MTSU was trash.

We have to be under 50% at the line this half and I think we have missed two front ends as well. Just brutal.

Desperately out dated. The zone is horrible this year and then combine that with their ineffectiveness in the half court (every year), and it just doesn't measure up to 11+ wins in the best conference. Need new blood bad. No culture/identity in this program other than "the zone."

Imagine I'm just being hyperbolic, but I'd be perfectly happy to have Wildhack allow JB to retire with grace this year and open up a national search. The program needs new blood. I'll take the s***storm from basketball alumni.

You have to win 4 games to get to a final four. Not one.
Credit for winning them. But if we had scheduled those first three teams during the regular season, none of us would have been super proud of those wins. A fortunate draw is just that, not an indication of who we were.

Imagine I'm just being hyperbolic, but I'd be perfectly happy to have Wildhack allow JB to retire with grace this year and open up a national search. The program needs new blood. I'll take the s***storm from basketball alumni.
If he doesn't do a national search I will instantly be very upset with him. Would make zero sense with the way this team is doing currently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom