Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

I have a christmas party tonight. I am hoping to get so drunk I end up on what ever planet Howard is on

I always encourage alterring your conscious, but Im not giving up on howard.

Safe to say

Thompson >>>>>> Roberson/Coleman

Even with all the idiotic freshman turnovers.

I'm not one to give early unrealistic expectations on players, but 100% correct. Thompson has shown more this year than Coleman has shown ever IMO. And Roberson is just shot. Play him for 5 minutes, see what dude shows up, good Robey shows up, ride it. Bad one, send him to the locker room until next game.

Amazing, how the entire team plays like freshmen. As if they just don't practice.

Hard for the crowd to get loud when they stand and then we give up a basket. Happens every time the crowd has gotten loud the past 2 years.

image-4248040745.jpg

Howards a liability, plain and simple[/QUOTE
stay away from the Roberson-Coleman-Howard lineup and we'll be OK. I don't know how JB thinks that lineup is anything but a prescription for a 5 minute scoring drought.
Only slightly encouraging thing its that Gtown is in a tad more foul trouble than us.

Boeheim PLEASE -- bench Howard. Other than Lydon, the team shooting horribly. And this time it is not due to great defense by the opposition.

The realization is setting in that this may be the most disappointing season in recent memory. Expectations were way too high. This is a very flawed and mediocre team.

I thought we really did have a good team this year, I thought it could be our best team since 2012. The biggest issues is Lydon is the same player and Roberson is MIA. Those two revert to what they are or should be, I think we're a good team.

The realization is setting in that this may be the most disappointing season in recent memory. Expectations were way too high. This is a very flawed and mediocre team.
Just too many average players. Expectations were high because people expected development from returning players, depth, and Jim's comments.

This team is struggling because our pg is poop

True but frankly I think we have lots of tall bodies without a lot of quickness out there. That's a problem if these guys aren't a bunch of young Chris Bosh or DeMar Derozen types and/or without an ability to outscheme opponents on offense.

I do like what Thompson is up to and Gillon's aggressiveness but this is not a good team right now. Tons of teams are implementing new bodies like UCLA and are doing fine.

I wish these 2 clowns on the halftime show were talking abou t THIS game.. I hope they do after the commercial. I'm watching on espn3, so maybe you folks arent stuck with katz and seth.

Frankie just so disappointing against real teams so far. ugh.
and with Battle apparently not 100% and with foul trouble he pretty much has to play. ugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom