Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

Sucks to say this but hard to feel good about this team pulling away for a win in the second half. Hope im wrong

I thought we really did have a good team this year, I thought it could be our best team since 2012. The biggest issues is Lydon is the same player and Roberson is MIA. Those two revert to what they are or should be, I think we're a good team.

I had the same expectations. Part of those expectations for me was thinking we were going to have a 7'2 giant manning the middle of the zone, have a Dion like player that could break down ds and score, a senior jump from Robey, a star in Lydon and big time scorer in White etc. Clearly Chuckwu isn't going to give us what I envisioned, I don't see Lydon being an alpha player, I don't see Howard with all the potential people think he has, Robey is basically a non-factor, it seems Battle will take at least a year in to find himself (shocked at how little he actually gets to the basket) etc. It's not the team I envisioned and I haven't seen anything out of these players to make me think that switch is somehow going to turn on.

I realize that, I wasn't saying it would happen, I am saying it's possible and for that reason I will wait a few more weeks to write us off.

Edit: Unless of course we drop today and maybe 1 more before conference play. Then our climb may be too steep.

I really believe we end up winning this by at least 5-8 and don't see anybody that can really beat us the rest of the way in OOC play. I think we'll be fine, ACC play could be scary though.

It's frustrating to see a team like Georgetown move the ball the way they have when we have far more talent and never do it.

dont need to pull away... this could come down to final shot, like uconn. I expect it.
Sucks to say this but hard to feel good about this team pulling away for a win in the second half. Hope im wrong

That guy behind Lydon appreciates the swag!

LMFAO!!!! Im on delay due to streanm and I saw thart guy with the head nod!!! Dude, that may have been the post of the thread, in my opinion anyhow! You nailed that lol

Take Coleman out please, I realize he has had some decent games but he's in slow motion today. Momentum squandered by his indecision.

Gillon drives are the same as Cooney's. nothing good happens unless he gets a bailout foul call. has got to learn to pass when the d comes. too small to finish inside

Why does Howard drive into that has 3 GTown guys and one of our guys already down there while Lydon is WIDE OPEN outside?
Everyone sees the play was to hit the trailing Lydon for the 3. Instead Howard drives into a crowd and passes to a fumbling, bumbling Coleman.

LMFAO!!!! Im on delay due to streanm and I saw thart guy with the head nod!!! Dude, that may have been the post of the thread, in my opinion anyhow! You nailed that lol
I was hoping someone else saw him, it was hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom