Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

Georgetown’s a good physical team. They’re playing awful offense right now too. Im confident Frank and Battle want it more though.

Need oshae to step it up or im fine driving and deferring to Moyer. Strong finisher.

Our talent level on the offensive side of the ball is not high.

Brissett is shooting 35%. He’s a super talented young player. Not sure what “normal” production is yet though. 13 points on 4-12 shooting or something? That ain’t saving the day.

We need him, Marek, and Moyer to hopefully improve steadily, Howard to play consistently, and Sidibe to hopefully get healthy and build off the promise he showed in November. It’s going to be a struggle often though IMO.
OB averages 13 and 9, which is much better than we thought we'd get. We're not the best team out there, but I still think we'll be in the mix for the NCAAs through the end of the season

Keep throwing your hands up everytime you turn the ball over Frank. Im sure someone out there feels sympathy...

we fell behind on rebounds when g-town started missing by so much they flew 10 ft out.. we were fine when the shots were missed around the rim.

the bigs have to make the plays in the paint.. we probably lost 4 baskets and had 3-4 Tos just because of not holding the ball in the paint on good passes. then add it missing 4-5 layups and it was an ugly half.. Still if 1 guy is going to make a jump shot its gonna be a long season.

OB averages 13 and 9, which is much better than we thought we'd get. We're not the best team out there, but I still think we'll be in the mix for the NCAAs through the end of the season

I hope so. I just don’t think we have enough firepower yet. Hope I’m wrong. Things can change. Hopefully some of these guys games are much further along in another month or two.

We should consider recruiting guys who can shoot. Crazy thought, I know.

We are about to get run out of the building. God this is awful today. You aren't going to win many games with only two offensive threats.

Win or lose, it is time to press pause and reevaluate where they are after 10 games. I don't like what I've seen.

It isn’t frustrating as Georgetown is just shutting down our pathetic never changing half court offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom