Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

OB scores over 20 in the second half. He showed me something today about handling adversity. He is going to be special. We all were all over him in the first half. Battle can be mind boggling at times, but then comes right back with a huge play. Nice road win for a young team.

I posted the same thing. I almost did it... but I hung in there. Gotta remember these guys play ugly but they have heart.

At the under 4 TO I thought, "It isn't gonna happen" but I said "Keep watching, ya never know." :)

Honestly didn’t see us winning this game...until the final minute of regulation. Once we got to that point, I felt great about our chances.

Jimmy knows how to pull out games, and it’s nice having guys like Marek who make winning plays.

Brissett had a great second half and Battle hit some huge shots.

OB scores over 20 in the second half. He showed me something today about handling adversity. He is going to be special. We all were all over him in the first half. Battle can be mind boggling at times, but then comes right back with a huge play. Nice road win for a young team.

24 and 10 in the 2nd half.

I don’t disagree with your assessment which has nothing to do with the dumb comment I referenced.
Dumb? Lol challenging a shot while having few fouls is basketball 101

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom