GO CUBS GO!!! | Syracusefan.com

GO CUBS GO!!!

Hoping for the best, but the randomness of MLB playoffs makes it hard to ever really expect your team to make a run. Still, I've been saving for a few years now to fly down to Chicago and go to a game if they actually make it into the World Series. I can't even imagine how expensive the tickets will be, but it literally might be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

HA!!! Hoping the Mets beat Mad Bum and the Giants tomorrow night, won't be easy
im rooting for the mets tomorrow because

A) im so bored with SF

and

B) so I can root against them for a week

im rooting for the mets tomorrow because

A) im so bored with SF

and

B) so I can root against them for a week

Agree with SF.. The 5 game series is cause for concern for Cubs fans, They go on the road 1-1 after splitting and the vultures will be circling. I don't envy the load the players on the Cubs and Joe Maddon are carrying right now

glad the cubs got the varsity time slot tonight.

great way to end a night and kickoff a long weekend.

What hath God wrought!? For all of a millennium, Baez's HR, destined off the bat for a front row seat at Murphy's Bleacher Pub, would have been knocked down by the wind and been a routine out. Lester's gem would have gone for nought. Could this be a sign the fates have changed? Has the Red Sea finally parted again?

Kris Bryant. Holy Freaking Cripes!

The crappy Giant bp strikes again, if only the Mets got one crack at that bp, we would have probably won that game. :bang:

Mlb has to do something about these lengths of games, its after 2 am and this game is still going.

Brutal, just brutal... Got to get the win tonight or the goat will be swirling..

Damn, that was a hard loss to take and my gut feeling is the jet lag will creep in tonight. This is probably going to a Game 5.

Guess I'll have to jump on the cub's bandwagon now that my Sox have tanked.

It did go extras, not much they can do

Its not just that game, its most of these games. The Dodgers/Nats games went 4 and a half hrs, the Red sox/ Indians game went on forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom