Gonzaga - South Carolina | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Gonzaga - South Carolina

Sean McDonagh - "This will be a very popular win"

I guess he doesn't read Syracusefan.

USC looked down the stretch like ,just what they were, a team that hadn't been there before. Great run though.

Gonzaga played really well. They dominated USC outside a 4 minute stretch.

I think they have enough skill to win it all on Monday.
They won by 4 over a team who's best player was noticeably sick with the flu.

So sick of this team and their cakewalk to the Championship Game.

That game turned when the Zags scored to end the 16-0 SC run and Rozier had the ball. Raftery was praising them for playing team ball and Dozier dribbled into the heart of the defense, whirled around to get free and threw up a bad fade-away that the Zags rebounded. They came down and scored and re-took control of the game.

Last edited:
So why will Mark Few come to Syracuse when he has as many titles as Boeheim at Gonzaga?

had they not played a 16 seed in game one they never get out of the first round as bad as they played that game

Sean McDonagh - "This will be a very popular win"

I guess he doesn't read Syracusefan.

Here I think it's just people rooting for the underdog. I know I have nothing against the Zags and would certainly root for them in the title game.

Somewhere, Colonel Quaritsch is FURIOUS!!!

NEtAdLKhRatYxv_2_b.jpg

That game turned when the Zags scored to end the 16-0 SC run and Rozier had the ball. Raftery was praising them for playing team ball and Rozier dribbled into the heart of the defense, whirled around to get free and threw up a bad fade-away that the Zags rebounded. They came down and scored and re-took control of the game.

Rozier played for Nebraska. That was Dozier. ;)

Here I think it's just people rooting for the underdog. I know I have nothing against the Zags and would certainly root for them in the title game.
I'm an elitist. I don't want to see Boise State win a football title and I don't want to see these jokers win a CBB title.

Play in the WCC all year and then get a cakewalk to the Championship Game. I know this won't be popular here but I hope UNC obliterates them and sends them back to the minor leagues.

I don't really care who wins this and I'm not a Gonzaga fan, but I don't mind seeing a smaller private school beat the bigger state U's.

Meh. I hope the Zags get rocked by whoever they play.

The only team I don't want to win is UNC...its an embarrassment that they have yet to be sanctioned at all for a massive cheating scandal (and won't be); it's a joke that the NCAA has basically tried to find a way to let them off the hook; I hate them from the bottom of my soul.

I'll put it this way - if ISIS fielded a basketball team and played North Carolina, I'm unsure who I'd be rooting for. I'd even root for UConn over those clowns.

I'm an elitist. I don't want to see Boise State win a football title and I don't want to see these jokers win a CBB title.

Play in the WCC all year and then get a cakewalk to the Championship Game. I know this won't be popular here but I hope UNC obliterates them and sends them back to the minor leagues.

They did catch some breaks along the way but that happens. I don't think they would have beaten Arizona but to their credit they've beaten just about everybody that has been put in front of them. They defend well and NGW is a heckuva player.

The only team I don't want to win is UNC...its an embarrassment that they have yet to be sanctioned at all for a massive cheating scandal (and won't be); it's a joke that the NCAA has basically tried to find a way to let them off the hook; I hate them from the bottom of my soul.

I'll put it this way - if ISIS fielded a basketball team and played North Carolina, I'm unsure who I'd be rooting for. I'd even root for UConn over those clowns.

I'd vomit through my nose before I'd cheer for either of those two.

You had me until your last sentence. ;)

Maybe we should have stayed in the Big East. At least we'd be in the tournament every year and most likely with a high seed beating up scrubs all year.

They won by 4 over a team who's best player was noticeably sick with the flu.

So sick of this team and their cakewalk to the Championship Game.
They have had an easy path. However they win. So I give them the respect of winning.

I wasn't sure how you felt but that last sentence drove the point home.

Great game. Gonzaga is really really good. If UNC advances it will be cool to see all these big bodies going at it.

Maybe we should have stayed in the Big East. At least we'd be in the tournament every year and most likely with a high seed beating up scrubs all year.
Spoken like a true basketball-only

I hope McDonough is killing the refs for being inconsistent.

Agreed they were quite inconsistent. TV Teddy, much as I hate to say it, was good. He's a good ref, I just don't like him because he's a hot dog. But the guy who missed the call on which Karnowski got poked in the eye, had a terrible game. He was freaking God-awful throughout the entire game. It's like he stayed out until 3:00 AM or something. :noidea:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom