Good news is | Syracusefan.com

Good news is

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
For those that have always had a great time at MSG watching the BET, rest assured the ACCT will be there soon, and while it may not have the same names on the front of the jerseys, the basketball quality will still be ridiculously high, with high-profile programs, coaches, players, fanbases. I'm sure it won't miss a beat, especially if Duke and Miami continue to be ranked teams, and NCSU and UNC play up to potential; adding in SU, Pitt, Ville, ND ... it's hard to imagine one of those squads finishing 8th in a league. It's going to be fun again real soon in Manhattan some March.

Imagine a Friday night semifinal consisting of Syracuse, Duke, UNC and LVille. Wow!

For those that have always had a great time at MSG watching the BET, rest assured the ACCT will be there soon, and while it may not have the same names on the front of the jerseys, the basketball quality will still be ridiculously high, with high-profile programs, coaches, players, fanbases. I'm sure it won't miss a beat, especially if Duke and Miami continue to be ranked teams, and NCSU and UNC play up to potential; adding in SU, Pitt, Ville, ND ... it's hard to imagine one of those squads finishing 8th in a league. It's going to be fun again real soon in Manhattan some March.

hope so as i see yesterday acc commish anounced acc is picking up 7pm big monday slot starting next yr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom