Grayson Allen ... He not gone | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Grayson Allen ... He not gone

Oh my lord Duke is loaded.

This is exactly what doesn't happen at Syracuse, guys who would be lock 1st round picks come back

I'll take Battle/Richardson/Lydon/Roberson/Chukwu over their starting five but given the news Allen is coming back, I fully expect Roberson, Richardson and Lydon to leave.

His face reminds me of someone...

Screen-Shot-2015-04-07-at-12.39.45-PM.png

And even playing for Duke, fewer people hate him.

man if we get everyone back that duke game at dome is gonna be epic
Speaking of next year's schedule--why is UNC a road game? We had them twice this past season, but didn't we play down there in '14-'15?

When do we find out who got invited to NBA combines?

Duke is taking full advantage of the looming NCAA investigation at UNC. Recruits drawn to Duke/UNC are heavy leans to Duke.

JB and Hop need to take notes of Roy and K's sales pitches to top 50 recruits to stay beyond 1 or 2 years.

No question loaded and no question favs for a title. But the potential weakness with this lineup is the same problem they had this year, there is NO point guard in that lineup

Kennard is first off bench. He is no pg. the one potential pg is Thornton; i doubt he even plays much next year...

Also, I bet that was part of his sales pitch to Allen. Stay 1 more year and try to prove he can be a PG.

Could very well be! But gayson is no pg, hes a gunner. He was basically quasi pg this year and they lost in sweet 16
The Duke team that lost in the S16 had Chase Jeter playing meaningful minutes. He'll be a cheerleader next year.

Oh my lord Duke is loaded.

This is exactly what doesn't happen at Syracuse, guys who would be lock 1st round picks come back
it's almost as puzzling as Hamilton signing with an agent!

They might be able to run out the platoon system like Kentucky but with half the kids being experienced.

Unreal. How does Duke get a 20ppg scorer to return for his Jr year? We can barely get anybody to come back for a sophomore season...

Duke wins the title easily next year, IMO.

My thought is that everyone should stop asking every player on the roster if they will enter the draft when the season is over. As stated in another thread Mali & Lydon are way down in the second round or unranked on mock boards and the first question they ask is about the NBA. We need to look around the country first and do some research yes they are local celebs here but if they aren't high lottery picks expected to stick in the League it is in their best interest to stay until the iron is actually hot. Lets go with "What are your thoughts on how you will be preparing for your next season at Syracuse" see how they answer look for hedging before going to the NBA question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom