Great season is upon us! | Syracusefan.com

Great season is upon us!

Flacusian

All Conference
I'm betting that on the National radar Syracuse is grossly underestimated going into the 2013-14 season. Tyler Roberson is the final piece of the puzzle to fall into place and in spite of some people wringing their hands over the 2 guard problem meme, Syracuse is going to be kicking a$$ and taking names. We are going to see monster years by several players on the team and on any given night there will be 5 to 6 different players who are capable of spelling doom to the opposing team due to the fact that their threat was unexpected and ill prepared for.

We are posed to make a serious run for the title this year. I can feel it. The electricity is in the air. We have the talent, we have the coaching, we have the fanbase and we have the Beast and Thickburger! Our fanbase stretches out the world over to the extent that every game is a homegame for the Cuse!

ESPN, CBS, and others are all romancing Wiggins, Jabari Parker, Julius Randle, Aaron Gordon, and the impact they are going to have. We have Tyler Ennis and he will be just the kid we needed to quarterback this team and set the tone to make a run to the title. THIS IS THE YEAR we get the much deserved 2nd National Championship. It's going to happen. Watch out America, we gonna shock the Nation and color it ORANGE
It's going to be great watching DC one dancing with the team as they hold up the Chip Trophy!

LGO!!!!!

Our front court is rediculous and even better than the experts belive, and they belive its really good.
Our backcourt is simply grossly under evaluated. That is why bball people are questioning the Cuse. It maters not though as Ennis is undoubtedly THE best pure PG in the class. Cooney is primed to break outall he needs is to see more shots go down. MikeG is our Jack of all trades in the backcourt and can do whateber is needed. Then you have Buss and BJ as wildcards that both bring there own strengths.

I'm going to make a comparison to Louisville, who made it to the Final Four 2 years ago and last year won the whole thing. They were hungry! I know. I've got Ville cousins. They wanted redemption, and they got it! So, let's hope the parallel continues, and we win the whole thing next year. It's not crazy! Except crazy good.

Jordoo, when I read your posts I have to put my left up on the screen to cover your avatar. Why don't you get a kitty cat, or a girl with big boobs? What was wrong with your old avatar? Whatever that was.

I'm going to make a comparison to Louisville, who made it to the Final Four 2 years ago and last year won the whole thing. They were hungry! I know. I've got Ville cousins. They wanted redemption, and they got it! So, let's hope the parallel continues, and we win the whole thing next year. It's not crazy! Except crazy good.

Jordoo, when I read your posts I have to put my left up on the screen to cover your avatar. Why don't you get a kitty cat, or a girl with big boobs? What was wrong with your old avatar? Whatever that was.

I hope so! I just don't know if that comparison is a good one [to Louisville], given that they returned everyone and had several experienced seniors all coming back.

If our backcourt holds up, and if we somehow shoot the ball well--a big "if"--then we have the potential to be really, really good. I'm optimistic. But we also have a lot of question marks...pretty much like every other good team.

I hope so! I just don't know if that comparison is a good one [to Louisville], given that they returned everyone and had several experienced seniors all coming back.

If our backcourt holds up, and if we somehow shoot the ball well--a big "if"--then we have the potential to be really, really good. I'm optimistic. But we also have a lot of question marks...pretty much like every other good team.

True dat. I just hope we have the same fire they had, and I hope none of our players have to shatter their bones to inspire us!

God I am SO ready for basketball season. I smell a deep run this year, and oh mighty Lord, PLEASE let it be in the East Region

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom