GT is going to be a huge problem | Syracusefan.com

GT is going to be a huge problem

Here is my amateur take. G Tech played well, but Fla St is over rated. After the first drive from fsu, they just stacked the box. DJ is not accurate and they rolled with him not being able to make the throws. ( which he missed some big chunk plays).

No doubt the game will be tough, but McCord is a way better passer and they won’t be able to gamble as much.

Cuse by 7

This is exactly what we needed. This should get Tech ranked. Wins over ranked teams help you rise more. Now we just need to take care of business. GT was always going to be the most important game on the schedule since it should get us to 5-0. I do wish we could swap the GT
game with Stanford and get them at home on Friday instead of noon on Saturday, but it is what it is. FSU didn’t look great at all. This is still a very winnable game, especially being at home. Hopefully we have a big crowd because that game can make or break our year.

FSU has the looks of a 7 win team. Not saying Tech isn't solid, but its essentially the same roster they had last year and we gave them a run at their place with a depleted roster. I still expect us to win this game. Force King to win the game with his arm and we are in good shape.

Here is my amateur take. G Tech played well, but Fla St is over rated. After the first drive from fsu, they just stacked the box. DJ is not accurate and they rolled with him not being able to make the throws. ( which he missed some big chunk plays).

No doubt the game will be tough, but McCord is a way better passer and they won’t be able to gamble as much.

Cuse by 7
Agree with this take. Been feeling fsu was overrated with DJ. Also new D scheme for GT so FSU had no film. GT qb good runner but not elite passer. Figure we will stack the box and let our cbs go man.
They have a good Oline but fsu was getting pressure. Players will need to stay in their gaps.
Will really know more after next week when fsu plays bc.

Yeah I feel like if we had them later we’d get em but it’s just too early
I think it’s the perfect time to get them. They’ll be riding high off their win against FSU. Coming back from Ireland. They’ll get ranked and have a week off. We’ll get them at home and they’ll probably be overlooking us. It’s a house money game.

I think it’s the perfect time to get them. They’ll be riding high off their win against FSU. Coming back from Ireland. They’ll get ranked and have a week off. We’ll get them at home and they’ll probably be overlooking us. It’s a house money game.
No week off for them. They play Georgia st next week.

No week off. GT plays Georgia State next week,

They have a cupcake before playing us

A packed dome for teams who are ranked, will scare players who have never experienced it before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eightballs

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom