Gun to my head predictions... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Gun to my head predictions...

Mali does not remind me of JR Smith at all. He doesn't have the explosion to the rim nor the elevation on the jumpers. Say what you want about JR's antics but the guy has some great skills. Sixth Man of the Year in 2013 and a solid player for 11 seasons now.

Mali reminds me more of a Kareem Rush, Brandon Rush, John Salmons type of player. Probably Kareem Rush the most or a less athletic Ben McLemore. Rush was a career 6ppg player who made it 7 seasons in the NBA. His best season was with Charlotte in 04-05 where he averaged 11.5ppg and shot 39% from 3. Rush was drafted at 1.20.

Correct. I was only listing guys that fell outside the top 20 in last year's draft. I think only 1 or 2 of the lottery picks last year participated at all at the combine outside of the regular height and wingspan kinda stuff.

You were providing the relevant data, which is how many didnt participate in 5v5 and fell to the second round. It doesnt matter how many first rounders didnt do 5v5.

Mali does not remind me of JR Smith at all. He doesn't have the explosion to the rim nor the elevation on the jumpers. Say what you want about JR's antics but the guy has some great skills. Sixth Man of the Year in 2013 and a solid player for 11 seasons now.

Mali reminds me more of a Kareem Rush, Brandon Rush, John Salmons type of player. Probably Kareem Rush the most or a less athletic Ben McLemore. Rush was a career 6ppg player who made it 7 seasons in the NBA. His best season was with Charlotte in 04-05 where he averaged 11.5ppg and shot 39% from 3. Rush was drafted at 1.20.

He doesn't shoot it as well as Jr, and isn't nearly as quick.

Hmm thats new, I wonder how he hurt it.
Giving his all for Syracuse basketball!
I take that to mean he REALLY wants to stay for 4 years.
I also have bridges for sale. Deep, deep discounts. Also, going out of business, so there's that aspect.

told ya.
Dtlyp.gif

can we all step back now and appreciate how well malachi is playing this? like a GD expert. must have a solid family around him to weave this without an agent.

The process isn't over yet, still have to see how things play out, so far hes done everything right.

can we all step back now and appreciate how well malachi is playing this? like a GD expert. must have a solid family around him to weave this without an agent.

He's gonna splash the pot! I can feel it!!!

JR's skill set is off the charts - no WAY Mali compares favorably to him in that regard. Smith is an enigma, he just seems content to be that one-dimensional spark-plug type dude that can shoot from deep - definitely could have offered up more IMO. You see it sometimes, not nearly enough though.