HA! We now have Duke exactly where we want them | Syracusefan.com

HA! We now have Duke exactly where we want them

Feeling possibly even more deflated than us and hopefully a bit more tired than us?

with our pathetic loss we needed duke to lose last night. gives us breathing room as long as we win 2 of our next 3 we will be fine.

with our pathetic loss we needed duke to lose last night. gives us breathing room as long as we win 2 of our next 3 we will be fine.

Beating Duke tomorrow is important, but our most important game, to win the ACC title, is Virginia

#14 Virginia. . . . . . . 13-1 / 22-5
#1 Syracuse. . . . . . . 12-1 / 25-1
#5 Duke. . . . . . . . . . 10-4 / 21-6
North Carolina. . . . . 9-4 / 19-7
Pittsburgh. . . . . . . . . 8-5 / 20-6

Beating Duke tomorrow is important, but our most important game, to win the ACC title, is Virginia

#14 Virginia. . . . . . . 13-1 / 22-5
#1 Syracuse. . . . . . . 12-1 / 25-1
#5 Duke. . . . . . . . . . 10-4 / 21-6
North Carolina. . . . . 9-4 / 19-7
Pittsburgh. . . . . . . . . 8-5 / 20-6
Strangely, I worry more about Maryland on Monday. Losing to Duke and/or UVA on the road is not so bad. A loss to Maryland would be soul-crushing.

at home with a 30 game win-streak on the line in a must-win game for them?...:eek:

JK, 'Cuse rights the ship in big fashion tomorrow night!

Strangely, I worry more about Maryland on Monday. Losing to Duke and/or UVA on the road is not so bad. A loss to Maryland would be soul-crushing.

I dont get the Maryland infatuation. We will roll that team. They have zero good wins in conference. They are feeding off the bottom of the league and havent beaten anyone and we are going to lose to this team?

No chance in hell. Post Duke or no post Duke.

I dont get the Maryland infatuation. We will roll that team. They have zero good wins in conference. They are feeding off the bottom of the league and havent beaten anyone and we are going to lose to this team?

sounds like you're talking about BC and we all know how that turned out......at home no less

Can't take anything for granted from hereon out. Our guys need to find the FIRE inside!

It has nothing specifically to do with Maryland, per se. It is where they fall in our schedule. It would be horrible timing for a loss.

Maryland will play fast, they want to go up and down the court. That will help us. It won't be a 50 point rock fight, more of a Maui type game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom