Happy 18th Birthday BJ!!! | Syracusefan.com

Happy 18th Birthday BJ!!!

OGBJ20

Starter
bj vs hpoint.jpg

Last shot attempt as a 17yr old.

Interesting... I don't remember him going to the line. That looks pretty blatant to me.

I believe that was the play where BJ followed his own miss and scored. It was a very athletic move to begin with. It was great to see him put the ball on the deck and make a nice move to the hoop. He's much more than just a guy who shoots from deep.

Happy 18th, BJ, and yes, his time will come.

I believe that was the play where BJ followed his own miss and scored. It was a very athletic move to begin with. It was great to see him put the ball on the deck and make a nice move to the hoop. He's much more than just a guy who shoots from deep.

Happy 18th, BJ, and yes, his time will come.
Yes, definitely that short putback. A little Josh Pace-esq, which is always a thing of beauty.

I wonder if he'll go to the Turning Stone and Lookers like I did on my 18th.

My brother went to Lookers a few times with a fake ID when he was in HS. He and his buddy had Polaroids of themselves with a well endowed dancer who parked the girls on each shoulder. Man, if my mother only knew.

I went to grade school with a kid named TJ whose BDay was the 22nd. He and I were always the two who missed out on cupcake parties because school would be off for Christmas break. Man, we were always bummed.

Try having a birthday on Sept 8 - always was either the first day of school or one of the first couple of days. Life is so unfair ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom