Hey guys and gals………Go to a ladies game | Syracusefan.com

Hey guys and gals………Go to a ladies game

Where is the best parking (location/$) for women's games?
Haven't parked near the Dome in years -always go to Manley and bus in for men's games.

Top 25 and exciting to watch!
IMG_6088.gif

If you haven’t already. What a show! I’ve been to the last 3 at home and they’ve been positively epic!
I live in Florida so it's tough but I listen to the radio broadcast when I can. I don't know if it's the mics output but the crowds must be growing. The crowd is loud and boisterous. I was impressed with the crowd noise coming through my bluetooth during the comeback last night. Tim Leonard calling the game really had to raise his voice over the crowd noise.

I live in Florida so it's tough but I listen to the radio broadcast when I can. I don't know if it's the mics output but the crowds must be growing. The crowd is loud and boisterous. I was impressed with the crowd noise coming through my bluetooth during the comeback last night. Tim Leonard calling the game really had to raise his voice over the crowd noise.
I was thinking same thing about the crowd, can't always tell from camera angles but the crowd does feel and sound louder.

I go to their games when that play at GA Tech.
Unfortunately, not this year.

I watch most of their games on TV or my iPad.

Not SU, but I took my 8 & 4 year old to a UCF v Houston game. It was great, $5 , sit wherever you want. UCF had at least a 100 people from the band & a full compliment of cheerleaders. It was a good environment.

The talent level was nowhere near SU, but still fun.

Would love to be able to do this at Syracuse, but unfortunately SU doesn't have my wife's job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom