Hickey is coming back... | Syracusefan.com

Hickey is coming back...

Couldn't be bigger for continuing program momentum...now, if you could not drop, other shoe, I would like to enjoy this news for a while.

Sean Hickey ‏@HickeyCuse60 46s
But I have decided that to return to Syracuse for my senior year is the best choice for my career. #cusenation

Great news. Next season just got 27.4% more interesting.

That late season high ankle sprain might have been the best thing that could have happened for the 2014 team...

Excellent. 4 OL back, QB, good RB's. God I hope the WR's get their stuff together.

Besides being great for the program as a whole, I think it will benefit Hickey tremendously. If we can get to 9 wins (including a bowl game), the team will get more publicity and should help Hickey get momentum going into the draft. If I remember correctly, he's the guy that should put up some big numbers at the combine for strength, correct?

Very good news.

Massive, massive, massive.

To be honest, this is bigger than landing a 5 star recruit, by a long shot.

Couldn't agree more. An already-established really good player is great not only b/c you get that player, but some other young players/recruits get to mature and learn a bit without the pressure of playing a ton of reps as well. Big news for this program.

Excellent. 4 OL back, QB, good RB's. God I hope the WR's get their stuff together.

Can they be worse? You would hope that AB and Estime by themselves will improve by next year.

Sean Hickey ‏@HickeyCuse60 46s
But I have decided that to return to Syracuse for my senior year is the best choice for my career. #cusenation

tiger-woods-fist-pump-o.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom