Hobart Game... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Hobart Game...

Final stats:

1582942582975.png

1582942604828.png

Very impressed by SU not breaking, and finding a way to bury Hobart. 21-13 over a legit Top 20 rival. So many weapons and the Offense carried this game. Defense carried the last game (Army), both ends can play well. For some of the games coming up, both ends will need to play well simultaneously.

Enjoying the faster pace and to routine transition game, too. Flashbacks to the 80s, 90s, and 00s.

Obviously the offense played extremely well (so much for the Dordevic “over rated” talk) but I was really impressed with the SSDMs tonight - especially Dami and Aviles. Both caused a couple turnovers and looked extremely aggressive. Dami has really looked great through two games.

Anyways, really looked like depth played a huge role tonight, Cuse just keep coming and I think just wore Hobart out. Even when the game was in hand the Orange didn’t give up, I am very impressed.

Obviously the offense played extremely well (so much for the Dordevic “over rated” talk) but I was really impressed with the SSDMs tonight - especially Dami and Aviles. Both caused a couple turnovers and looked extremely aggressive. Dami has really looked great through two games.

Anyways, really looked like depth played a huge role tonight, Cuse just keep coming and I think just wore Hobart out. Even when the game was in hand the Orange didn’t give up, I am very impressed.

I'll just jump on one point you brought up and that's Dami. I agree, for a guy who missed the whole season he's come in and played really well. Looking forward to see him going forward.

Heck of a game. Glad I was able sit and watch the fourth quarter. Hopefully they just keep rolling along one game at a time. They have definitely looked impressive so far this season. Some bumps here and there but proving that they should be one of the last four teams standing in a couple months.

We won this game in the first half of the 3rd. I never doubted it was in the bag after about 7 minutes in.

I'm sorry but the number of offensive players we have that are able to score goals > hat trick in a game is ridiculous. Very excited about this season. Very.

There's plenty to say but for now it feels great to see Dordevic finally show people what he's made of and why people were talking about him so much in the preseason. His shooting might not be as good as some, but his ability to get separation is so ridiculous that it more than makes up for it. When you can beat your man with that much consistency the goals are just inevitable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom