Holy Cross Game Thread... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The O line and the very weak WRs will be the downfall of the team this season. These Wide out are simply not very good. They cant even get separation from a terrible FCS team.
Our OL is embarrassing, which limits so much of what we can do.

As far as the WRs.. Our offense seems so pedestrian in terms of patterns. Our WRs aren’t good enough to consistently win one on one, but it also seems like we do NOTHING to scheme guys open.

We’re better conditioned, bigger and stronger but I don’t see anything impressive about our coaching on either side of the ball.

thank god frederick is a smart dude because football isn't in the cards for him

This is a bad football team. You can’t say there is another guaranteed win on the schedule.

Devito throwing a temper tantrum on the sideline right now, kid is always blaming someone else.

Frankly, that’s because it’s someone else’s fault.

I was honestly surprised by the Richards ejection.

But anyone who says they wouldn't be upset if Holy Cross suplexed one of our players is probably full of it.

Uninteresting trivia: 60+ years old and have never heard the word suplex until today. Live and learn.

This, where the hell are all the wrs. Let me see Cam, the frosh slot, the other RS frosh slot guy who rs last year etc. Riley and Nykiem haven't done jack

For a team that goes 4-5 wide 50-60 plays a game, we play a surprisingly limited number of receivers. Don't get it. Not a new thing, either. Sharod Johnson has looked good too whenever he's been out there.

They say you don't learn anything from these games. Wrong.
I've learned that our O-Line is actually worse than I thought they were, and I already thought they were pretty bad.
To see Holy Cross, a school with only 5 scholarship players...not a typo...5 players on scholarship, move Tommy's pocket every time he drops back is disheartening.

Status
Not open for further replies.