Home workouts. What are you doing? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Home workouts. What are you doing?

This site lays out basic strength "standards" based on aggregated data. I used it as a guide to develop goals.

Good site. Thanks for this.

Any sites to buy bands or other non traditional weight equipment? I can't afford to drop $1/ pound right now on dumbbells and you can't find anything anywhere anyways.
Dips on chairs, pushups and sit-ups have been my workout so far.

There has go to be some solid online resources too.

Any sites to buy bands or other non traditional weight equipment? I can't afford to drop $1/ pound right now on dumbbells and you can't find anything anywhere anyways.
Dips on chairs, pushups and sit-ups have been my workout so far.

There has go to be some solid online resources too.

Plenty of exercise bands on Amazon. Use the link in the black bar at the top of this page. Syracusefan will receive a fee and your price will not change.

Plenty of exercise bands on Amazon. Use the link in the black bar at the top of this page. Syracusefan will receive a fee and your price will not change.
That's what we did for my wife's bands. Good call on using the link here.

Just picked up a NordicTrack S22i. Interested in those that have one and their reviews

loading magazines & cleaning guns
Finally got the courage to go out shopping today. Pantry is stocked now.
1585032671217.jpeg

You made me think of this
1585032813476.jpeg

Sorry. Don’t mean to derail the thread but this is a workout room in a way.

I've dropped 15lbs since XMas (223 to 208 lbs) Intermittent Fasting (doing about 3 times a week) Had been working out at a Planet Fitness 5-6 times a week until it closed last week. Actually increased some muscle mass while decreasing my gut.

Now I'm doing
Body weight exercises and using 2x12 lbs dumbbells (all I had at home). Great though still for Delts, Arms and deadlift

I've been doing this workout (most of it) every other day and supplementing with my dumbbells. Watching the video and thinking this guy will be dead after breaking his window...

Running the off days... mostly about a 2.5 mile jog with some bursts of fast running. In Florida, the only Hill work is running the Pinellas Trail and running up and over a huge highway intersection.

Can't wait to get back to the gym

Last edited: