Hop quote | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hop quote

He absolutely is. I guarantee you he will launch a three within a few seconds of getting a pass on his first touch.
To be fair, when he and Patterson get the ball in their hands there's usually not a defender within 10 feet of them. It's hard to blame them taking the shot. Unless of course Boeheim has given them a solid red light (not one of those flashing ones).

To be fair, when he and Patterson get the ball in their hands there's usually not a defender within 10 feet of them. It's hard to blame them taking the shot. Unless of course Boeheim has given them a solid red light (not one of those flashing ones).

Haha. The flashing ones are more fun. Still, my issue with them (more BJ) is that he just chucks open or not. Move the ball. Don't just catch and launch.

BJ knows how to play, I just thought he wasn't quite developed/strong enough yet to play, especially in conference. he has his chance.

edit: BJ is not a chucker, not in the mookie mold anyway...c'mon man!

Wasn't a three but as predicted he checked in and launched a shot immediately after catching the ball. That's a chucker.

Wasn't a three but as predicted he checked in and launched a shot immediately after catching the ball. That's a chucker.
it was worse than a three, it was a long two. and hoisting long twos is what got Roberson pulled in the first place!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom