Hopkins Gameday... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Hopkins Gameday...

Just a bad showing by the offense today and it's going to bite them. 2-7 on extra man, 8 turnovers, bad shot selection.

The 2nd half turnovers and sloppy play were egregious

As a casual lax fan, is the program on the upswing and just young or are there bigger issues? It seems like we keep losing close games.

n another lost after offense chokes hate to say it. The offense was not on point today man up was terrible. This team just can’t have everything click at once.

Defense think played very well got stops. Offense just couldn’t bury shots and had some poor turnovers. This was a massive win needed badly. For man reasons needed this game.

As a casual lax fan, is the program on the upswing and just young or are there bigger issues? It seems like we keep losing close games.
I’d say definite upswing.

Honestly not impressed with March and Gait has me wavering.

He almost blew it not calling a TO on the chaotic end game clear and then him not calling TO when Thompson was on his back with the ball was a head scratcher. Might seem minor but those little things drive me crazy. We’re even lucky to have had a final possession.

Honestly not impressed with March and Gait has me wavering.

He almost blew it not calling a TO on the chaotic end game clear and then him not calling TO when Thompson was on his back with the ball was a head scratcher. Might seem minor but those little things drive me crazy. We’re even luck to have had a final possession.

He can't call a timeout in either spot we weren't in the box

Couldn't take advantge of Hopkins genorosity with the TO's. Again another game that was winnable. This team is still going to take it's lumps this season. Hopefully no letdown with the short turnaround.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom