Horse Racing | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Horse Racing

florida putting a lot of pressure on to keep the meet going down there..

tvg by far the best promotions.. DRF has some money back things and NYRA is just aweful with promotions.

Once you get past the first money matches TVG is the one to stay with

After watching this whole Gulfstream card...slightly up on the day thanks to the last two races.

Have a pick 3 left with 1,5,7 alive and I feel pretty good.

Tiz should win but I would not be shocked if Paco moves the 1 up front the whole way

After watching this whole Gulfstream card...slightly up on the day thanks to the last two races.

Have a pick 3 left with 1,5,7 alive and I feel pretty good.

Tiz should win but I would not be shocked if Paco moves the 1 up front the whole way
The pick 6 was brutal. All it took was one race to crap out. Did hit the last exacta so currently up also.

The pick 6 was brutal. All it took was one race to crap out. Did hit the last exacta so currently up also.

i was knocked out in the 3rd race because Rosario decided to hold Lake Avenue like a complete dumbas s until the late second. Had every other race...really bummed out.

Great ride, great horse. Ete’s post was too much to overcome as expected

another laughable ride by Rosario on Indy Hall. would have hit the pick 6 if he rides semi normal on Lake Avenue. Glad to be up some good cash, but that would have been a big one

Great ride, great horse. Ete’s post was too much to overcome as expected

another laughable ride by Rosario on Indy Hall. would have hit the pick 6 if he rides semi normal on Lake Avenue. Glad to be up some good cash, but that would have been a big one
Wheeled Tiz over the field. Exacta paid $188. That was like taking candy from a baby. Celebrating with a Crown and Ginger.

If you've been to the track, the characters in Let it Ride are simply fantastic.

Trotter: "The only way Charity gets beat is if she's hit by lightning in the gate - you like the odd on lightning"?

if you live on the backsides of tracks like at Saratoga or visit tracks like Finger lakes that movie rings true.. if you are just a Derby better you wont get it.,

anyone play that pick 5 at Tampa yesterday? I hit but it was really chalky didn't pay a ton $560 on a $1 pick 5.

anyone play that pick 5 at Tampa yesterday? I hit but it was really chalky didn't pay a ton $560 on a $1 pick 5.
I was following Tampa earlier this winter for the first time prior to the virus. There was a one turn dirt speed bias for a stretch that was profitable

I was following Tampa earlier this winter for the first time prior to the virus. There was a one turn dirt speed bias for a stretch that was profitable

Always seem to be some bombs over there. Was hoping for a few yesterday. Tried to beat a heavy favorite in a cheap maiden dirt 6F race. The 5th race 15-1 I had came up to the favorite in the stretch and when it appeared that he was going to go right by he hung like a chandelier. I did have the favorite as he was 4-5 but sucked nonetheless. They are cheap maidens for a reason. Tampa is a great track but the purses suck over there. Great turf course

The 3 races I spread in the pick 5 all pretty much went to the favorite, I did hit my single but what could have been.

I miss Keeneland this time of year. Sucks. Playing Gulf today

I played tampa a bit yesterday. hit a few of the small exactas but its more a way to waste time than try to hit for money to me right now.

when you hit three 35-1 or higher shots in one pick 5 you know someone laid out a bunch of money to do it. even singling those last 2 races you still probably needed to bet more than $100 to cover those long shots.

Gulfstream has been impossible and had some real odd races. I wont be playing any horizontal bets there for a bit

my brother does well there.. i am terrible.. much rather stick to tampa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom