Houston and then Oregon St/ Loyola | Syracusefan.com

Houston and then Oregon St/ Loyola

Man, If Jarreau isn’t 100%...

Edit and slightly OT: the rumor I have heard about how he and Gresham ended up transferring and ending up at Houston is very funny (to me at least)

Last edited:
A few Houston fans think they win easily. They backed it up with incorrect facts, omission of key facts and the old transitive property analysis along with a 2 seed is way better than an 11 seed. I concured with the poster and said Houston will win by 42.

A few Houston fans think they win easily. They backed it up with incorrect facts, omission of key facts and the old transitive property analysis along with a 2 seed is way better than an 11 seed. I concured with the poster and said Houston will win by 42.
They look like a team that will really struggle against it

I've seen Houston play a few times. Very undisciplined at times. Grimes, to me, is their best player. Their primary strength is on the offensive boards, which is bad news for us. Rutgers had them beat and just played poorly in the last 2 minutes -- like we did yesterday.

Their outside shooting is irrelevant though. They were in the 40s for most of the game until final 3/4 minutes. I think Rutgers was a worse matchup but woulda been more fun to whoop them. But this is a great matchup for cuse. Believe it people

We cannot allow Houston to capture momentum

Loyola looks scariest. Would be a challenge to stop Krutwig low and also high distributing.
This might be recency bias, but I feel like Loyola is the greatest 8 seed in tournament history.

We can do this.

“Im bustin! Jerry, I’m bustin!!” - Costanza
I proclaim this THE SPRING OF JB.

1616417363703.png

Find it funny that fans from a mid major conference are so convinced .

I've seen Houston play a few times. Very undisciplined at times. Grimes, to me, is their best player. Their primary strength is on the offensive boards, which is bad news for us. Rutgers had them beat and just played poorly in the last 2 minutes -- like we did yesterday.
Great recap. Rutty barfed on themselves the last 5 minutes. If - IF - we don't get totally killed on the glass we will be in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom