How about classic SU games watching during | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

How about classic SU games watching during

Thank You!
I had forgotten that was the game Hak tossed the ball in the air with 5 seconds on the clock in the second half. Boeheim's reaction after the game to Mike Bray was a classic!

Brey looked like he had no idea what Boeheim was even referring to. He was probably still shell shocked the way that game ended.

Not actually a classic game, but would anyone have the 2012 game in the dome against WVU. The one where Keita may have gotten away with a goaltend with about 10 seconds left in Syracuse's 2 point win. That's the only game in the dome that I have been able to attend, and I've never gotten to see the television broadcast of the game.

How come your channels empty here and you can’t subscribe to other videos or your channel
All the links to the videos I uploaded are in this thread. I'm not too savvy when it comes to you tube and only just recently made a channel so I could share bb games

Brey looked like he had no idea what Boeheim was even referring to. He was probably still shell shocked the way that game ended.
And Chris Quinn still looks like he's 5 years away from puberty.

Tough one here

1593300323701.png

I have been looking for months for Syracuse Michigan State in Detroit from a few years ago to go to the sweet 16??

was a very tough game...

Crushing. We played so well and had the defending champs beat. That ‘95 team just didn’t quite know how to pull them out.

Top 3 NCAA heartbreaker for me. No need to explore the top 2

I wasn't old enough be traumatized by Indiana. Arkansas/Butler/Vermont are the big three for me in terms of devastation.

I wasn't old enough be traumatized by Indiana. Arkansas/Butler/Vermont are the big three for me in terms of devastation.

Pretty much the same three, I'd replace Vermont with Richmond but it's close. I started really being a fan when I was 11 in '88 so Rhode Island sucked too.

Top 3 NCAA heartbreaker for me. No need to explore the top 2
No doubt about it. You have to remember the stretch of tournament performances that occurred, if your old enough to remember - in real time.

1991 - first ever (2) seed to lose to a 15 vs Richmond
1992 - overtime loss to UMASS
1993 - tournament ban
1994 - overtime loss to Missouri
1995 - overtime loss to Arkansas
1996 - overtime WIN against Georgia***

Thats why two buzzer beater shots in one game versus Georgia puts that game right near the top of list for wins.

That stretch of tourney games was "hands down" the stretch that was crazy for SU

No doubt about it. You have to remember the stretch of tournament performances that occurred, if your old enough to remember - in real time.

1991 - first ever (2) seed to lose to a 15 vs Richmond
1992 - overtime loss to UMASS
1993 - tournament ban
1994 - overtime loss to Missouri
1995 - overtime loss to Arkansas
1996 - overtime WIN against Georgia***

Thats why two buzzer beater shots in one game versus Georgia puts that game right near the top of list for wins.

That stretch of tourney games was "hands down" the stretch that was crazy for SU

Georgia is one of the great tournament games I've ever seen. Syracuse game or not. ..The Missouri loss doesn't hurt as much. We had made the second weekend of the tournament and made a furious rally to get it to OT when we (Autry) ran out of steam. But man, to see all those results in a row like that. The 96 run was something we all needed so badly.

Crushing. We played so well and had the defending champs beat. That ‘95 team just didn’t quite know how to pull them out.
95 was my first year getting into syracuse basketball so it didn't hurt as much. But it was a maddening game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom