How about classic SU games watching during | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

How about classic SU games watching during

Tough one here

this game was played at an insane level. alex dillard was ahead of his time...taking shots from 30 feet out like it was nothing. wallace only having made 4 threes all year was a criminal underutilization of his talent.

Don't wanna post losses and this wasn't really a memorable game, but there's so few full games from that magical 09/10 season

It is a shame Tim Higgins was ever given a whistle. Him calling an intentional foul at that point in the game, for what Joseph did (clearly had no intent to foul) is unprecedented.

UL probably would have won anyway. But it would have been nice to let the players decide the game instead of an obese guy intent of showing he would not be intimidated by big crowds.

Ugh. Tried to expunge that game from my memory, but I got sucked in. Pretty much a vintage SU loss: scrub goes off for a career high, poor FT shooting, and poor defensive rebounding (including a couple of killer second-chance buckets)

It is a shame Tim Higgins was ever given a whistle. Him calling an intentional foul at that point in the game, for what Joseph did (clearly had no intent to foul) is unprecedented.

UL probably would have won anyway. But it would have been nice to let the players decide the game instead of an obese guy intent of showing he would not be intimidated by big crowds.
The guy should have been charged with an rwi. Refereeing while intoxicated.

what about that game when otis hill went son of berzerker at Bama?

Top 3 NCAA heartbreaker for me. No need to explore the top 2
SU-Illinois 1989 Elite Eight is probably the second biggest heartbreaker for me after 1987. But yeah, the Arkansas loss is right up there, too, probably after the 1996 title game and 2013 Final Four loss to Michigan. Losing AO to injury isn't a game but probably second or third in terms of most heartbreaking "losses"/developments.

SU-Illinois 1989 Elite Eight is probably the second biggest heartbreaker for me after 1987. But yeah, the Arkansas loss is right up there, too, probably after the 1996 title game and 2013 Final Four loss to Michigan. Losing AO to injury isn't a game but probably second or third in terms of most heartbreaking "losses"/developments.

As I recall .. we had an early lead and were running like crazy ... then we had an alley oop pass to I think Billy Owens ... and he missed the dunk ... I looked right at my friend and we both thought that the game was over if that dunk goes down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom