How about classic SU games watching during | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

How about classic SU games watching during

Bumping this thread

Can't find a recording of the Elite Eight game vs Virginia anymore. Any chance some one has it?

Also will selfishly ask for

Villanova 2010
Michigan St 2010
St Johns 2011

This means there’s no Syracuse Virginia game on YouTube right now unreal

Nope. It was out there a long time then all the sudden it was toast.

This is exactly what I am saying.
Charlie Day Reaction GIF

I never got to see the full Syracuse vs. UNC game from the 2010 (with TV commentary) at MSG. I was out of town & caught a few minutes at a sports bar or something... but I’m the type of game watcher who wants to be locked in, hearing everything that’s going on, etc.

Why is that game so hard to find? It’s like all video footage or proof just disappeared in a purge or something, haha. Anyone know of YouTube upload or internet location that has it?! I have never once seen it available to watch after the initial airing...

I never got to see the full Syracuse vs. UNC game from the 2010 (with TV commentary) at MSG. I was out of town & caught a few minutes at a sports bar or something... but I’m the type of game watcher who wants to be locked in, hearing everything that’s going on, etc.

Why is that game so hard to find? It’s like all video footage or proof just disappeared in a purge or something, haha. Anyone know of YouTube upload or internet location that has it?! I have never once seen it available to watch after the initial airing...

I am with you on this and honestly outside the game I don't want to watch(Butler) games from that year are nowhere. It's wild that one of our most dominate years has like nothing out there on tape. Even 12-13 has some games albeit very few. Two of the best years that would be to watch and very little out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom