How about classic SU games watching during | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

How about classic SU games watching during

Just finished watching the UConn/Cuse 1997 game.

Reminded me what a good defensive player Hart was even that early in his career.

Also reminded me how much I hated listening to Bret Musburger. He wanted UConn to win so bad it was sick.

There was something that happened back in that time with Musburger. I can remember him being booed when he came to do games.

That was Brad Nessler and Bill Raftery on the call.

This thread is like the perfect bootcamp to put a future young fan through in prep for being a Cuse fan. Take them through the ups and downs in proper order so once they get to 02-03, the magnitude of that moment, the raw emotions is understood. Even our younger board members could benefit. Study the journey.

... this extended Home time
I will start with this.

What are you guys going to be watching or would put on your wish list?
I wish I had the next day game with Georgetown

Im sure someone has asked you this already but do you have old football games as well?
I have a few, but mostly basketball. I'm going through these tapes (vhs) and getting everything off that I can. When I come across football games I'll upload those as well. Some of the tapes have degraded so I'll get what I can off of there

Syracuse vs UConn 02/11/2012.

There isn't much else I have that isn't already out there somewhere or that isn't a loss. But if requested, I could upload any of these games:

Syracuse vs Indiana - 03-28-2013 (existing YouTube upload is missing first 6 minutes of game time)

If you could get a chance to upload the Indiana game, that would be great. That one was of SU's best performances in the tournament ever.

Indiana started off the season ranked #1. They were in the Top 10 the entire year and finished #3.
They swept Michigan, the team that went to the championship game (and edged out Syracuse in the Final Four).

Syracuse dominated them from the start of the game. As you stated, the existing upload is missing the first 6 minutes of game time.

This has been mentioned previously on this thread. But one YouTube user has been posting entire NCAA tournaments in about 45 to 60 minute segments.

He started with year 1993 I believe. Yesterday he started posting the 2003 NCAA tournament, certainly a memorable one. This video is part 1 from that year.

If you could get a chance to upload the Indiana game, that would be great. That one was of SU's best performances in the tournament ever.

Indiana started off the season ranked #1. They were in the Top 10 the entire year and finished #3.
They swept Michigan, the team that went to the championship game (and edged out Syracuse in the Final Four).

Syracuse dominated them from the start of the game. As you stated, the existing upload is missing the first 6 minutes of game time.

Here you go. Enjoy.

Here you go. Enjoy.

Thank you! These games really do help kill time during the lockdown.

Just curious, do you have Syracuse vs UNC Asheville first round game from 2012?

Thank you! These games really do help kill time during the lockdown.

Just curious, do you have Syracuse vs UNC Asheville first round game from 2012?

That is one I have avoided rewatching I have to admit.

Why? We won.

Because it was an awful performance and we stole that game. Going into that tourney we had eyes on a title and then the Fab news dropped followed by nearly being the first 1 seed to lose to a 16. Just an ugly memory even for a win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom