How far up will this go | Syracusefan.com

How far up will this go

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
Did the AG (and BOT member) at the time know what was going on? If so, could it lead to the PA governor be forced out as well?

Did the AG (and BOT member) at the time know what was going on? If so, could it lead to the PA governor be forced out as well?
i want to know how many coaches that passed through knew

secrecy only goes so far. if any of the coaches that passed through PSU had sons, they would've known to not leave sandusky alone with them

I don't know about the Gov or AG but some PSU insiders believe there were some on the BOT that know. They are probably some of the ones that were on the dissenting side yesterday about firing Paterno. There were also some quotes I posted yesterday where some BOT members were upset that others knew, but not them, that an investigation was going on. As close knit as PSU was, I have no doubt some of the past and present BOT members knew of Sandusky's behavior.

i want to know how many coaches that passed through knew

secrecy only goes so far. if any of the coaches that passed through PSU had sons, they would've known to not leave sandusky alone with them

I would bet almost all knew in some fashion... word spreads, coaches obvioulsy work rather closely. Once Sandusky retired, I would figure quite a few knew if not the vast majority.

...unanimous at end most likely...didnt take to 9:45 PM to just say JOEPA is gone...going to be interesting to look into why Sandusky retired at 55...prime of career and noted replacement for JOEPA but left....hmmmmm; wonder why he left..who knew what this animal was

I think Gov. Corbett knew, and was in fact building the case as AG when he was elected governor. Saw him say something like he had to bite his tongue b/c he had initiated the investigation and knew what was coming. But he clearly was not protecting Penn State, just painstakingly putting the case together

He also had made it public that he intended to attend the BOT meeting on Friday before it was moved up. Don't think his message was gonna be 'Hang in there, coach.'

Probably something more like "If you think Penn State is gonna continue to get millions upon millions from the state while allowing this situation to continue, you're sadly mistaken."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom