Howard Washington | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Howard Washington

Pump the brakes. If they got Green, they more than likely get Bamba and Diallo with the possibility of adding another stud. If Lydon returned, in tandem with Battle and Thompson, they'd be a contender.

Washington could grow into a nice piece, but don't kid yourselves. Talent attracts talent. Landing Green would have done dividends for this program.

That might have been the case if Green committed early, but by the time he had made his decision that ship had been christianed the Titanic & was already at the bottom of the sea. If Green really believed those two would have followed then why go to UK when he had gotten so comfortable with our program? If anything, I would speculate the opposite is true & part of Green's delay and eventual decision may have had to do with his belief that nobody was going to follow him here.

Diallo may have followed green...not sure Bamba was ever seriously considering us

Pretty sure that ship sailed a long time ago.

Oh I know that, just was replying to the post above. I don't think Bamba was ever considering cuse as a serious landing spot regardless of of green and diallo came here is what I was saying. I think he had us in his top 5 just so he could have a top 5.

Howard, welcome to the Syracuse Basketball family. Go Orange!

howard washington21565113-mmmain.jpg

How is the competition? Seems pretty weak if he's constantly putting up triple doubles. Those shouldnt be so easy.

If the competition is weak, you could see Washington racking up big scoring numbers. But he also is passing, rebounding, stealing.

Good to see the all around game, but the competition is very inconsistent. That said, he put up solid numbers against Orangeville Prep earlier in the year, and they've got some mid-major talent. They play again next Wednesday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom