Howard Washington | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Howard Washington

Okay, there it is, visual evidence that he can indeed hold his arms up over his head. There should now be no excuse for not doing so at the top of the zone. :)

In all seriousness, I think this kid's 3 point shooting may be his ticket to contributing early in his career prior to taking over PG duties.

Last edited:
Anyone know if there is a link out there to watch the BioSteel game? I would love to see Oshae, Howard and Simi play. Maybe while they are there Oshae and Howard can convince Simi that SU is the place he needs to be.

Anyone know if there is a link out there to watch the BioSteel game? I would love to see Oshae, Howard and Simi play. Maybe while they are there Oshae and Howard can convince Simi that SU is the place he needs to be.

No such luck on a link still. :(

FYI: The BioSteel game is supposed to be on ESPN3.
Screenshot_20170410-193108.png

No dice for me either...

"There are currently no live events for this selection.

Please check Upcoming or Replay."

I hope that this is right because many on this board have its unfounded/uninformed opinions about HW's skills and being "P5" caliber. If the player has skills, then he is good.

I hope that this is right because many on this board have its unfounded/uninformed opinions about HW's skills and being "P5" caliber. If the player has skills, then he is good.
Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom