Howard Washington | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Howard Washington

He's talking about glass houses while Michigan has bricks...

How're Michigan's basketball and football programs doing, by the way?

Last edited:
My interview with Howard Washington. Very impressive kid.

Hoops Q&A: Floor General Howard Washington | Otto's Grove

Great job. I had to laugh at his answer that he knows where O'Shea likes the ball for his fade away. I'm betting after one or two fade aways, you'll have to pass the ball to the bench to get it to him!

Awesome stuff iommi, really appreciate it! I've said it all along that I think Washington is going to surprise a lot of people!

Every lower ranked recruit is going to surprise that wears Orange, every 50 or better ranked recruit is one and done.

To say it simply, anybody who wears Orange can't fail until they do and that's when the excuses come out.

Every lower ranked recruit is going to surprise that wears Orange, every 50 or better ranked recruit is one and done.

To say it simply, anybody who wears Orange can't fail until they do and that's when the excuses come out.

True

Ouch. Washington is coming in with low expectations. That's might help. I will like this class if we add Tucker. I hope he's not right that JT would be the final piece.

My interview with Howard Washington. Very impressive kid.

Hoops Q&A: Floor General Howard Washington | Otto's Grove
Great, great stuff. I have always been in the Howard will surprise camp. Kid is all there mentally !!!

Ouch. Washington is coming in with low expectations. That's might help. I will like this class if we add Tucker. I hope he's not right that JT would be the final piece.

I love Tucker as well, he is one of the most important recruits that we've needed in awhile. We can't miss here or we could be in trouble, don't want to say long term trouble but we're knocking on that door.

I love Tucker as well, he is one of the most important recruits that we've needed in awhile. We can't miss here or we could be in trouble, don't want to say long term trouble but we're knocking on that door.

Land Tucker, and we have a pretty good chance to be decent next year. He'd provide a lot of offensive firepower, and an infusion of much-needed outside shooting to balance the floor. Of course, that would also require Howard to step up, and other things to fall into place.

Miss out on Tucker, and we're forced to mine the fifth year transfer market.

Land Tucker, and we have a pretty good chance to be decent next year. He'd provide a lot of offensive firepower, and an infusion of much-needed outside shooting to balance the floor. Of course, that would also require Howard to step up, and other things to fall into place.

Miss out on Tucker, and we're forced to mine the fifth year transfer market.

With what we're losing, White, Gillon, Lydon and even Roberson it is a lot to overcome. That was an NIT team and we're not even in the stratosphere to making up for that production. If Sidbe replicates what Roberson brought, Howard and Gillon we still have White and Lydons production to make up for. Say Battle for White and now we're looking at replacing Battles and Lydons. Tucker can make up quite a bit but not enough to make this team great or even top half of the ACC.

I made a post last season about the lost productivity and was laughed at and we ended up in the NIT.

We lost even more with even less (as we speak) coming in. This is bad and it doesn't seem like everybody can see that, or it's denial.

With what we're losing, White, Gillon, Lydon and even Roberson it is a lot to overcome. That was an NIT team and we're not even in the stratosphere to making up for that production. If Sidbe replicates what Roberson brought, Howard and Gillon we still have White and Lydons production to make up for. Say Battle for White and now we're looking at replacing Battles and Lydons. Tucker can make up quite a bit but not enough to make this team great or even top half of the ACC.

I made a post last season about the lost productivity and was laughed at and we ended up in the NIT.

We lost even more with even less (as we speak) coming in. This is bad and it doesn't seem like everybody can see that, or it's denial.

Tucker would be big. A big issue last year was we started out well against the cupcakes but that masked a lack of chemistry with all the new pieces. That will be an issue next year too, which is why we took an overseas trip this year.

Lamd Tucker and Ayala and I'd be pretty optimistic we can be a solid, fun team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom