Hunter Dickinson | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Hunter Dickinson

According to Zagsblog Dickinson is visiting Villanova today in what might be his final visit and Qudus Wahab has transferred from Gtown to Penn State? Did we ever look at Wahab when he hit the portal?

According to Zagsblog Dickinson is visiting Villanova today in what might be his final visit and Qudus Wahab has transferred from Gtown to Penn State? Did we ever look at Wahab when he hit the portal?
I think Qudus Wahab would rather play for Upper Slabovia U, rather than for us.

No.

Is it

Dickinson or dickskin?
0f09cc5ba21091d81a3111965ac177bd012ae1850af3ed180fbf4e0015c45a29_1.webp

Any reason why? I know he bounced around a bit but he'd be a one year rental and is more competent than what we have at center.
Maybe. He's regressed over the past couple seasons. I trust what the staff is doing. The fans need to have some patience.

It's a little disappointing that we didn't even get a visit while Nova did. We weren't getting Hunter anyway but another non promising data point

It's a little disappointing that we didn't even get a visit while Nova did. We weren't getting Hunter anyway but another non promising data point
Didn't Nova supposedly off $1M NIL? Maybe that was the minimum to just get HD to visit.

Didn't Nova supposedly off $1M NIL? Maybe that was the minimum to just get HD to visit.

Probably and that's why I say it's disappointing. If they can do that, keep Justin Moore, bring in that WSU transfer (Bamba) then they are much better positioned than us.

Probably and that's why I say it's disappointing. If they can do that, keep Justin Moore, bring in that WSU transfer (Bamba) then they are much better positioned than us.
I believe, they have also already hired a NIL "GM." Someone to identify and coordinate NIL worthy players. We aren't on the ball.

And yet according to 2 4 7 we have the 9th best transfer class in the country. A lot of the hyperventilating here is overblown because of the PR war our fans have bought into.
It's nice, but that ranking and a couple of bucks will get you a Starbucks coffee. They've used their money, so far, to retail their homegrown, and proven talent. We've gotten highly ranked kids that haven't exactly proven ability to excel at the highest levels. One was a kid that grew up within walking distance of the Dome; and, one is coming off a knee injury question.

It's nice, but that ranking and a couple of bucks will get you a Starbucks coffee. They've used their money, so far, to retail their homegrown, and proven talent. We've gotten highly ranked kids that haven't exactly proven ability to excel at the highest levels. One was a kid that grew up within walking distance of the Dome; and, one is coming off a knee injury question.
Our guys were wanted by other elite programs. I know that for a fact. JJ did not come here just to come home.

Our guys were wanted by other elite programs. I know that for a fact. JJ did not come here just to come home.
I am happy with JJ and Chance but we lost Jesse and Joe so it's a wash for now. We may have he 9th rated collection of two transfers coming in but we have not added more than we lost.

There is still time (although far less time than before) so hope persists. We can't strike out on a starting center

I am happy with JJ and Chance but we lost Jesse and Joe so it's a wash for now. We may have he 9th rated collection of two transfers coming in but we have not added more than we lost.

There is still time (although far less time than before) so hope persists. We can't strike out on a starting center

The inventory is increasing vs decreasing right now which is good...

I thought our fans wanted Joe gone?

It’s April 28th.

I’m sick of the bellyaching here of people acting like we are the Minnesota Twins.

I thought our fans wanted Joe gone?

It’s April 28th.

I’m sick of the bellyaching here of people acting like we are the Minnesota Twins.
some fans did and it was probably the right thing for both parties. However, that doesn't mean when you lose two starters (maybe three) that you need to replace those starters. Realistically, as of right now we have not moved forward from last year's team. I don't think it's bellyaching.

We had folks start some victory laps after JJ and hiring our new assistant. When some fans said that's good but we needed more the response was it's only March and then it's only early April, only mid April, late April.
I have faith in Autry and team to get us what we need. They clearly know what we need. However, if we come up short knowing these needs then that signals a problem.

Cuse!

some fans did and it was probably the right thing for both parties. However, that doesn't mean when you lose two starters (maybe three) that you need to replace those starters. Realistically, as of right now we have not moved forward from last year's team. I don't think it's bellyaching.

We had folks start some victory laps after JJ and hiring our new assistant. When some fans said that's good but we needed more the response was it's only March and then it's only early April, only mid April, late April.
I have faith in Autry and team to get us what we need. They clearly know what we need. However, if we come up short knowing these needs then that signals a problem.

Cuse!

Still got 2 portal weeks for rabbits out of hats, so premature to start worrying. Plus, a lot of dominos will start to fall when some more of the big tickets in the portal announce their destinations. Music will be speeding up going down to the deadline most likely, as some of the unannounced commits will be purposely announced in the final day or two to create more chaos for other programs as everyone scrambles to get final deals done under the wire.

Here's hoping we get our share of seated studs when the music stops.

The inventory is increasing vs decreasing right now which is good...
If we are going to play run and gun basketball I personally believe that Girard was not going to be suited to that style of play.Our new guards will be much more suited to that style of play along with Mintz if we can keep him.. Not sure about Jesse either.

NIL is ruining college sports. The corrupt actions that previously conducted behind the lens of public exposure are now being legalized by the corrupt NCAA!​

IMO, athletes have a right to name, image and likeness compensation. However, universities, with deep pockets are now openly bidding on players to get their commitment.​

View attachment 227313
I wasn't legalized by the NCAA. They didn't want it. A lawsuit led to the govenment forcing it on the NCAA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom