I don't care what anyone says | Syracusefan.com

I don't care what anyone says

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
KENTUCKY DOES NOT SCARE ME!

I will put $1500 down on Cuse if meet in title game ... they are talented and athletic ... but they play into our strengths

They would really pound us on the boards - they have four 1st round picks - everything has a price and everyone can lose but we would not beat them too often especially without Fab

They would really pound us on the boards - they have four 1st round picks - everything has a price and everyone can lose but we would not beat them too often especially without Fab
and we would slash to the hoop all damn day long and confuse the out of them with real D ... they have yet to face a team that actually plays D

Hey I'm glad they r on the other side - Kentucky is the last thing on my mind - we r slightly less than a coin flip tomorrow so I just want to get to NO right now

You guys who want Kentucky so bad are batshit crazy. They are not unbeatable but they are damn good. As Tony said above they would play volleyball on the backboards all game. But we juat need to win our next one.

and those of you afraid of them are crazy too -- they have yet to face a top D

if i didn't believe in karma i would take your bet in a second

I don't get this chest pounding, if you go on the UK board they think we're a joke too. Who's right? Neither of us. I think Kentucky beats us 7 out of 10 times without Fab. But good thing it's a best of 1.

Let's focus on Ohio State instead.

If Louisville isn't a real D then who is?

We're 17th in the country in defensive efficiency. Kentucky has played 3 teams this year with a better defensive efficiency rating than us. (UNC, Louisville, and Kansas) You can quibble about the exact ratings if you want, but to say we are clearly better than any of those defenses seems like a stretch to me. (Remember, defensive rebounding is a part of defense).

IMO, Kentucky is the best team in the country (by a decent margin), but they of course are not unbeatable. But they are really freaking good and will be very tough for anyone to beat. They were able to drive Indiana to the rim all night, and t hey won't have as much success with that if they played us (and I doubt they have as much success with that in the next round against Baylor, for that matter).

I think it would come down to our guards and senior leadership...Kentucky is not the end all be all but they are definetly the most talented team...They have the 1st two picks of the draft on their team..But they only have Teague for guard while we are stacked

Get Davis in foul trouble and go from there.

If IU can put up 90 on that "vaunted D", we'd have no trouble scoring.

Get Davis in foul trouble and go from there.

If IU can put up 90 on that "vaunted D", we'd have no trouble scoring.

I'm not sure we have the kind of player to get him in foul trouble though. It's obviously going to have to be on drives where he helps as opposed to posting up Rak or something. I am in general more worried about their offense than defense (their offense is second in the country, defense is "only" 12th).

Why the are we talking about kentucky? We're playing TOSU tonight.

The earliest we could play Kentucky is April 2nd if both teams are privileged enough to make it there.

This BS looking ahead really annoys me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom