I hope we brought the white jerseys. | Syracusefan.com

I hope we brought the white jerseys.

Dammit I was about to post this.

A good friend works at MSU and is always posting #spartanswill things on Facebook. Today it is #spartanswillnot.

Any idea when they will announce the game time? Will it be easy to buy a ticket you think?

JohnCuse44 said:
Any idea when they will announce the game time? Will it be easy to buy a ticket you think?

MSU and Dayton will be dumping theirs.

Game times won't come out until later tonight. I doubt too many Sparty and Dayton fans will stick around.

Closer to the end of the evening. i would guess we'd be early on sunday, but dependent upon what other games will be scheduled based on TV.

I am only 4:30 hours away it would seem like a crime not to go. Would like to make sure its not going to be one of those 9:00 PM games or something. If the times are announced tonight that's fine.

They may have put a call in to Newman from Seinfeld at halftime. He has one epic run in the mailtruck under his belt! Devo does a lot of good deeds these days too :) LGO!!!!

Lets just hope there are no metal objects on the road.

wasn't alaska the mix and match game ?

CTYyHKxUkAAF4wj.jpg

Last edited:
I bet tickets will be cheap, I am headed over so we will see

I am only 4:30 hours away it would seem like a crime not to go. Would like to make sure its not going to be one of those 9:00 PM games or something. If the times are announced tonight that's fine.
Sunday's latest tip is like 5pm or so

I'm predicting 1pm... and I'm pretty hot lately, so who knows?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom