I like what the Clippers are doing | Syracusefan.com

I like what the Clippers are doing

moqui

generational talent
added Grant Hill today

if everything falls into place for them (Griffin recovers, Lamar Odom proves last year was a fluke, they add another rotation big), then they might just be the second best team in the West

I like watching the games, but seeing rosters shuffle is interesting. The Clippers are an interesting team.

added Grant Hill today

if everything falls into place for them (Griffin recovers, Lamar Odom proves last year was a fluke, they add another rotation big), then they might just be the second best team in the West

You a Clips fan?

You a Clips fan?
kinda sorta

I don't really have an NBA team, but I enjoy the game. I had Clips season tickets for four seasons (I gave them up the year before they got Blake Griffin :bat: ).

kinda sorta

I don't really have an NBA team, but I enjoy the game. I had Clips season tickets for four seasons (I gave them up the year before they got Blake Griffin :bat: ).

Well hey, he blew out his knee that first year, so it was same old Clippers anyway.

Stupid thing, but I am always struck by how Clippers and Lakers home games look different on TV

Well hey, he blew out his knee that first year, so it was same old Clippers anyway.

Stupid thing, but I am always struck by how Clippers and Lakers home games look different on TV
Clippers playoff games this season looked better on TV than Lakers games did, IMO. Rowdier crowd and much different atmosphere.

Clippers playoff games this season looked better on TV than Lakers games did, IMO. Rowdier crowd and much different atmosphere.

Clippers fans know they have a team on the rise; Lakers fans know that their team is in decline (although that can be postponed if they add Howard)

how awesome would it be to have both Lakers/Clippers and Knicks/Nets playoff series next spring?

Clippers fans know they have a team on the rise; Lakers fans know that their team is in decline (although that can be postponed if they add Howard)

how awesome would it be to have both Lakers/Clippers and Knicks/Nets playoff series next spring?
Both of those would be awesome. I'm intrigued by the Nets. That starting lineup is so solid. D-Will, JJ, Gerald Wallace, Humph, and Brook. If they stay healthy with Marshon Brooks and others coming off the bench, they should be a pretty good team.

Both of those would be awesome. I'm intrigued by the Nets. That starting lineup is so solid. D-Will, JJ, Gerald Wallace, Humph, and Brook. If they stay healthy with Marshon Brooks and others coming off the bench, they should be a pretty good team.
You know what's funny? I don't think they're that much better than they were last season. I like Joe Johnson a lot but that team does not feel all that good to me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom