I love technology! | Syracusefan.com

I love technology!

OburgOrange

Living Legend
Transferring my FB tix to Apple wallet. 4 out of six games will transfer. Other 2, nada. Just great

I think you are only allowed to transfer the games we will win.

After about 5 tries I finally got the cuse app to load on the phone.. then after about 20 min it finally transferred 1 ticket for colgate.. Then i got the 2nd ticket to transfer.. I then clicked the google wallet url to see the ticket and it says the url is invalid.

then again. WIFI and 5g is supposed to be better this year so we shouldnt need the wallet at all..

In addition, the news that Verizon has already started rolling out the 5G upgrades in major areas should mean 5G cell service should by much much better . Thats a wait and see I guess.

bring back paper tickets! I kept my stubs and had an awesome collection until this BS digital age.

I have 4 games showing in my Apple Wallet but when I click on the tickets, I can swipe right on one of the tickets to show the other two games that weren’t visible before.

I just have my Cuse account opened on my phone in line and just swipe my screen for scanning. You don't need to use mobile wallets. I have never had any issues with signal either at the gates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom