I think Jimmy's enthusiasm or the ACC is merely playing the good soldier | Syracusefan.com

I think Jimmy's enthusiasm or the ACC is merely playing the good soldier

CaliCuse

All American
He cannot be critical and won't be but IMO he is too old to be revving up for new wars in the new conference. It was tough enough in the Big Easat but now he has to get jacked in trying to battle Duke and Krzyzewski along with the other basketball powers in there like NCNCS and Maryland. I know that most here think he will do just fine but I think otherwise in his desire and energy. Obviously a wait and see situation and only about 24 days to practice.:)

As someone who used to live in Durham, NC, and has maintained many friendships with Duke fans, I can tell you that Coach K and Coach B are truly good friends and they have deliberately avoided scheduling against each other in the regular season. Now it is unavoidable. I received a different impression than you, CaliCuse. I thought maybe, once he resigned himself to his fate, he has become a little intrigued about duke-ing (so to speak) it out with K. Maybe their bond has strengthened enough through the years that he feels their friendship can survive it. For myself, I am also wondering how our entrance into the ACC is going to affect me and my Duke/UNC friends once basketball starts. Ugh.

He cannot be critical and won't be but IMO he is too old to be revving up for new wars in the new conference. It was tough enough in the Big Easat but now he has to get jacked in trying to battle Duke and Krzyzewski along with the other basketball powers in there like NCNCS and Maryland. I know that most here think he will do just fine but I think otherwise in his desire and energy. Obviously a wait and see situation and only about 24 days to practice.:)

1. How is it that Cali spelled "Krzyzewski" correctly?

2. How do you know how much desire and energy JB has? He's close to 70, yet he still rips it up on the recruiting trail. And he's going into the season with a top ten team.

1. How is it that Cali spelled "Krzyzewski" correctly?

2. How do you know how much desire and energy JB has? He's close to 70, yet he still rips it up on the recruiting trail. And he's going into the season with a top ten team.
Jimmy i IMO been "ripping it up " on the recruiting trail lately unless you are referrinto the kids coming in this year. as for energy Jimmy and I are are close in age and as for Mieke's spelling I probably have it wrong. Let me give it another shot Krcyzewski. Is treat better. I always thought spelling his name was easier then trying to saying off the written page without a clue to pronunciation.:bat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom